dhaulage provides an extensive and comprehensive range of heavy haul and heavy lift equipment for any specialized or challenging project. The company owns and operates its own fleet of prime movers, heavy duty hydraulic trailers as well as other specialized conventional trailers, and installation equipment, which are available to our clients at any location worldwide. Furthermore, dhaulage owns a tailor-made fly-over bridge with a capacity of 300 metric tons.
Specialized Transportation Assets
Originally acquired and operated by deugro and maintained to the highest standards over many years, the equipment is today consolidated under dhaulage to leverage synergies and meet clients’ changing needs in a dynamic industry.
dhaulage was founded in 2018 by Thomas C. Press and is a family-owned enterprise. Today, dhaulage is an independent company of the deugro group, which is comprised of several companies focusing on project freight forwarding, ocean transportation of heavy lift and project cargo, transport and marine engineering as well as heavy haulage equipment operating.
Facts and Figures
- Mobilization to any destination worldwide
- Hydraulic axle lines (Goldhofer)
- Heavy-duty prime movers
- Low-bed, semi low-bed and extendable low-bed trailers
- Fly-over bridge with a capacity of max. 300 metric tons
- Jacking and skidding equipment
- Beams, stools, jacks, steel blocks
- Cutting/grinding tools
- Lifting equipment of various capacities
- Lighting towers, generators, weighing pads, etc.
Your Privacy Matters to Us
Any information you submit will be treated with the utmost care. You can learn all about our data protection measures and regulations below.